Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Manuel T Banzon has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Manuel T Banzon has the following 15 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Manuel T Banzon has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Manuel T Banzon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
it's been around 24 years now since Dr Banzon diagnosed and treated my Herniated disc issues in lower back; followed his advice since and other than a day or two of achy pain here and there, have not had a down day . Thank you Doctor Banzon.
I am writing this on behalf of my mother. I'm giving this place one star and that's only for the wonderful nurses there who were so kind to my mom. My mom has really bad foot problems - she lost her leg, and recently her good leg had some problems with it. She has screws in that foot and one of them was cutting thru the skin so we went here because we heard good things about this place. We went to see Dr. Manuel Banzon. He won a patient compassion award in 2014 and many other awards. I'm not sure how he won those awards especially the "compassion" award. He treated my mom terribly. She only has medicare and he asked in the appointment THREE times, "Do you have any health insurance other than medicare?" when we answered "No" THREE times... he seemed to have went from okay to downright nasty. He barely even looked at my mom's foot and said, "Who referred you? Skin can't grow over metal and you need to amputate. And quickly." My mom doesn't even have an infection but she asked for medicine for an infection since it seemed like she was going to get an infection based on his knowledge and he wouldn't give her medicine either. Nasty, NOT compassionate guy. We went to three other foot doctors since then and NONE of them have even uttered the word "amputation" and pretty much fixed the situation. This place might be okay but DO NOT see Manuel Banzon.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Banzon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Manuel T Banzon accepts the following insurance providers.
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvance Orthopedics Spm Institute, 301 Professional View Dr, Freehold, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Manuel T Banzon in this video.
Dr. Manuel T Banzon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Freehold, NJ.