Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manuel Bulauitan
Dr. Manuel Bulauitan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jamaica, NY. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Legal Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Bulauitan is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Medical Center, St Vincents Hospital And Medical Center Manhattan and SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Manuel Bulauitan has the following 2 specialties
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Manuel Bulauitan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamaica, NY.