Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Manuel M Campos has 2 locations
7929 Conservation Rd
Lowell, MI 49331
9729 Conservation Rd NE
Lowell, MI 49331
Book Online Now
Dr. Manuel M Campos has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
60 Years Experience
Universidad De El Salvador
Graduated in 1958
Dr. Manuel M Campos Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Manuel M Campos's office for more information.
7929 Conservation Rd Lowell, MI 49331
9729 Conservation Rd NE Lowell, MI 49331
Locations & Directions
Dr. Manuel M Campos is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lowell, MI.