Dr. Manuel R De La Cruz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manuel R De La Cruz?

dont go to them

Both of the doctors aren't good. My son keeps complaining about his foot and stomach. I showed one of the doctors that he had a bad ingrown toenail more than once , however each time did nothing and sent him away . Also he's still complaining about stomach and groin pain..he will not be back nor will I ever recommend these two to anyone.

Finally a doctor who cares!

Dr. De La Cruz is awesome, both of my sons love him and he always addresses our problems quickly and accurately. He has followed up with us on more than one occasion and has gone out of his way to make sure that we have what we need every time we see him. I highly recommend him and Dr. Rodrigo De La Cruz (in the same practice) they are both wonderful!

Great service and the immediate attention from Doctor and staff was the number 1 thing for me. I would recommend Co-workers and friends Doctor Manuel Dela Cruz everytime I can. Keep up the Good Work Doctor Manuel!

Dr. Manuel R De La Cruz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tracy, CA.