Dr. Manuel Delcharco Jr Is this you?

Posted on April 5th, 2017

The staff is beyond helpful and super sweet! Always wiling to go above and beyond for your comfort.

Posted on March 1st, 2017

Professional, answers your questions and makes you feel comfortable. All the staff was very pleasant.

Let me tell you something

Posted on June 24th, 2016

I went in there more scared than a pig at the butcher and thought where in the world l am I, the medical assistant Amber or Ashley was wonderful made me so comfortable like I was at a family BBQ. I'll come there for the rest of my life. Thank you

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Can't really address what kind of doctor he is. Only met him briefly. However, dealing with his office staff and I found a new doctor. First they overcharged, then cancel a procedure and refuse to refund the up front money that was paid. After asking several times, they finally refunded the overcharged copays but not the money for the procedure. I got a phone call telling me that it takes 10 days and I need to be patient. It's been a month. I'm done with patient.

Money hungry arrogant doesn't care about patients

Posted on March 26th, 2016

Did not meet him until last pre natal visit, when I was in labor he was at hospital, didn't even check on me.

Posted on January 19th, 2016

Excellent Doctor! 5/5 and I heard he does CrossFit

HERD THEM IN HERD THEM OUT...NIGHTMARE TREATMENTS

Posted on August 31st, 2015

My experience was a nightmare. He ordered a biopsy, and when results returned, scared me with the worst possible scenario. Then I had a D&C and thank the Lord, it turned out fine. However, I was hustled out of the recovery room so fast that they forgot the IV in my arm and it was discovered out in the car when I tried to put my jacket on. My husband had to go and get them to come out to retrieve it. I was given nothing for bleeding or pain and felt I was butchered like cattle. 6 months later he wants to do it again...FORGET ABOUT IT!

Posted on July 21st, 2015

Down to earth personality. Talks on your level. Very personable and nice.

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Dr DelCharco and his staff are great. Had to have a very difficult surgery and he made me whole and well again. His staff is very caring. He also keeps up with the latest procedures for women. I would highly recommend him.

D&C and Novasure

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Very helpful friendly staff. Dr Delcharco is also very nice, felt comfortable with him. My surgery so far is healing beautifully. Waiting for my next visit to make sure all is well. The only complaint I have is you never can reach a living person on the phone, you have to go through an automated message system which makes it seem impersonal. Really annoying.

EVERYTHING was great!

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

I had a wonderful experience from the time I made my appt. til I followed up with medical records a few weeks later. Office staff is so friendly and went above and beyond to help me verify different things with my insurance. Dr. Delcharco made my appt quick and painless. Gave me different options regarding my questions and concerns. I liked him alot and I was very comfortable. Getting my results and talking with a woman in medical records just a moment ago was my final step regarding my appt. She was awesome!! So friendly and accommodating laughing and generally HAPPY. Its just a pleasant experience. I never do reviews but I was not going to let this experience go unnoticed.

Pay for service just to have to pay again!

Posted on April 29th, 2013

I used Dr. Delcharco for my first pregnancy. I met him ONE time in the entire 9 month period! His midwife took care of me mostly (Stephanie, CNM) She was GREAT. Then there are two ARNPs Donna is nice (I only met her once during my 37 week appointment) and Brittany is pretty rude (I met her for my 38 week appointment. I was really happy with this office until 37 weeks when Stephanie didn;t take care of me. I didn't like the fact that one person takes care of you the ENTIRE pregnancy then at the very end they switch all around. But putting that aside... I started fighting high BP around week 34. They sent me for labs and tests every week to be sure it wasn't pre-eclampsia. I paid for my Dr upfront (meaning all of my visits we paid for by my 5th month) THey scheduled me for "follow-up" appointments to go over my lab results and I had to pay for a dr visit!! I mean what was the point in paying up front if I still have to pay them to give me lab results! This office is SOO money hungry it's not even funny. WHy couldn't they just give me my results at that weeks regular appointment? When I called to cancel my lab result appointment (I already knew the results from the nurses at the hospital) the ARNP Brittany said that I HAD to go to this appointment. I am over this office. For my next pregnancy, I will NOT use this office, and I will find a mid-wife instead.