Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Manuel A Espinel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 12
Doctor Espinel has presided over the fastest decline of a patient in medical history. At the beginning of my father's stay at Medicana Rehab Center, Dad was lucid and upbeat and could get in and out of the bathroom with little help. It's now five months since Dad has been under Dr. Espinel's care. Dad is clinically depressed, withdrawn, uncooperative, and now completely incontinent. When calls are put to his office to discuss the situation, Dr. Espinel ignores them. All human beings must be treated on the assumption that the body is a projection of the mind and under its control. Doctors ignorant of the mind's role in somatic medicine should not be licensed to practice medicine in any US state. Like many of his colleagues elsewhere, Dr. Espinel belongs in that group.
32 Years Experience
Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana
Graduated in 1986
University Medical Center (Lafayette La)
Dr. Manuel A Espinel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Manuel A Espinel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.