Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manuel Estioko
Dr. Manuel Estioko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Torrance, CA and Santa Monica, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Estioko is affiliated with Saint John's Health Center, St. Mary Medical Center and Beverly Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Manuel Estioko has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Estioko is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint John's Health Center
St. Mary Medical Center
UCLA Medical Center
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
St. Vincent Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Queen of Angels Hollywood Presbyterian Med Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Queen of The Valley Citrus Valley Med Center
Saint John's Hospital
Saint John`s Hospital
Marina Del Rey Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital - Los Angeles
50 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1963
Dr. Manuel Estioko accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Manuel Estioko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.