Dr. Manuel F Salazar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manuel F Salazar?

Dr. Salazar I consider a friend. He was my fathers doctor and for the past 10 years mine. I could not ask for a better heart doctor in all categories period. I trust my life with him what more can I say.

The Best Cardiologist!

Dr. Salazar and his staff were very caring and excellent in their care. I have recommended him to my family and friends.

Dr. Salazar is the best cardiologist!

Dr. Salazar is an excellent cardiologist. He is very caring, has an excellent bedside manner and diagnosed my problems quickly after having gone to other cardiologists who did not diagnose or treat me accurately. I would recommend Dr. Salazar to my family and friends without reservation.

Dr. Manuel F Salazar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.