Dr. Manuel Garcia-Frangie Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Manuel Garcia-Frangie?

Posted on August 15th, 2017

Met Dr Garcia-Frangie when he was assigned as admitting/discharge doctor for my mother. I was impressed by his dedication, never missing a single day to visit my mother and taking time to speak to me and answer my every question....so much so that I contacted the insurance company and had him assigned as her PCP. He and his staff have not hesitated to call me promptly at home when I have had a question and concern. I wish we knew if him long before.

Posted on May 23rd, 2015

Horrendous bed side manners- pompous, insulting and downright rude.

Best Family Doctor in South Florida

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

DR. Garcia Frangie has the best ethics and level of professionalism that any patient can wish for. Not only is his staff second to none but his knowledge and treatment recommendations have helped my family maintain a good health. I highly recommend him as your next Family Doctor.

Excellent doctor

Posted on May 21st, 2013

Dr. Garcia Frangie is an excellent doctor, with amazing follow up and bed side manner. He has become my entire family's doctor. I would recommend Dr. Garcia Frangie to anyone who is looking for a long term relationship with a great doctor.

Posted on February 28th, 2013

If a family member or a friend of mine needs a primary care doctor I would refer them to see Dr. Garcia-Frangie. He is an excellent physician.

Posted on February 8th, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Garcia-Frangie I highly will recommend him as a Primary Doctor!!!

Posted on April 29th, 2011

Very professional!

Horrible Doctor - Disappointed with the UM Hospital for hiring him

Posted on December 14th, 2010

I am the daughter of a patient that is currently under his care at the University of Miami Hospital (He is the admittance/discharge doctor.) My first impression will last forever. It took me over an hour to have him return a call to inquire about my mom who recently had a double by-pass. He was irrated to have to return the call - and got very upset with every question I asked...he was loud, rude, and very nasty with his tone. He abruptly hung up the phone when he was done. Becasue my mom was being discharged the next day, i did not pursue a complaint-but she has since been readmitted-and once again he is the doctor that we are dealing with. I am making an official complaint with the board of trustees also I recommend anyone who has to be under his care to immediately request for another doctor. On a scale from 1-3 he is a -0 !

Dr Manuel Garcia-Frangie

Posted on October 30th, 2009

Our experience with this doctor was horrific. The more concerned health questions i had for this doctor the more he would get upset. At one point he told me i should " go to medical school to find out the answer to my question. " I recommend this doctor to people who like to be treated like dogs and dirt.

Posted on June 25th, 2009

Extremely poor diagnostician, uncaring, very poor judgement. He caused my wife much pain and trauma.

Posted on August 15th, 2017