Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manuel Hurtado
Dr. Manuel Hurtado, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boynton Beach, FL, with another office in Dunnellon, FL. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Hurtado is affiliated with Bethesda Memorial Hospital and Delray Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Manuel Hurtado has 2 locations
10161 SW 186th Ave
Dunnellon, FL 34432
Book Online Now
Dr. Manuel Hurtado has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Manuel Hurtado has the following 3 expertise
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Hurtado is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Delray Medical Center
51 Years Experience
Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos
Graduated in 1962
Dr. Manuel Hurtado Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Manuel Hurtado's office for more information.
2800 S Seacrest Blvd Boynton Beach, FL : (561) 736-8200
10161 SW 186th Ave Dunnellon, FL 34432
Locations & Directions
Dr. Manuel Hurtado is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.