More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manuel Mon
Dr. Manuel Mon, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL, with another office in Cape Coral, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Mon is affiliated with HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial, Gulf Coast Hospital and HealthPark Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Manuel Mon has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Mon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Gulf Coast Hospital
HealthPark Medical Center
Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Lee Memorial Hospital-Healthpark
37 Years Experience
University of Florida
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Manuel Mon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Manuel Mon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.