Dr. Manuel R Padron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manuel R Padron?

Appreciation

Dr. Padron took care of my mom last year and just yesterday took care of my son. My thank you comes from all of us from our hearts. There are no doctors like you anymore these days. That is why I tell every one about your awesomeness as a Dr. and as a person. So caring, willing to explain and take the time while you are with the person you are treating or seeing. I am amazed and forever grateful! God bless you always, you are a gifted person. My family loves you!! Keep up the excellent work

An excellent doctor and a great human being

I was at his office 2 weeks ago and as usual his professionalism has no beginning or end, as a doctor and a person, there is non like him, we praise the Lord for sending him my way when I desperate need it, ever since, he is my guardian angel, I wish every person in need of an Urology would get to know him, I'm sure he is a blessing to all his patience. Happy New Year Dr. Padrón, with much love and respect., Robert Lorenzo

Dr. Padron , Urology

I have the best concept ever of Dr. Padron as an urology and as a person, we need more doctors like him in Miami, he is a true professional and an excellent person .

Doctor Office Visit

On a recent cystoscopy, attention to my needs and complete explanation of diagnosis was provided. Would recommend this urologist to all. An overall excellent experience.

Highly recommend

After a week of hip surgery took over my case and within one week scheduled and performed enlargement prostate surgery. Always available to discussed and answered questions. I highly recommend Dr Padron not only for his knowledge and professionalism, but also for his humanism

Great overall office experience

Doctor Padron, as well as office staff were very professional, appointment on time, very organized.

Knowledge and compassion built into one

Nothing scarier than the "c" word. Yet from the moment we met Dr Padrón, he has made us feel we are in very capable hands. His knowledge, skill, compassion and even his sense of humor shine through in both office and hospital settings. There is no question we could not have found a more qualified or caring urologist. Highly recommend.

I've been seen by Dr. Padron over 12 years now, great doctor great person!! Above and beyond!

Dr. Padron, has always been very thorough with his care. .His bedside manners are outstanding. He is knowledgeable and very friendly. He is highly recommended.

Heaven on Earth

I went to see Dr. Padron for issues that I was having due to the passing of Kidney Stones. Upon arrival at his office he saw the pain that I was going through, and he assured me that the he could help alleviate the pain that I had been going through for the better part of a week with my stones. The very next day I was scheduled for surgery and once the lithotripsy procedure was performed, he personally spoke to me and my wife and went into great detail as to what was done, what was removed, and also discussed any complications that he encountered (which thankfully there were none). This doctor is truly a miracle worker and I'd recommend him to any one who is having any type of urinary issues.

Great people skills explains thoroughly and takes his time

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Dr. Padron has been treating me for over 15 years. He has always been professional, knowledgeable and has excellent bedside manners.I see him at least 6 times a year and his staff as well as he have always given me the time and attention every patient deserves. Thank you Dr. Padron for taking care of me!