Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manuel Porto
Dr. Manuel Porto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA, with other offices in Anaheim, CA and Orange, CA (and 5 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Porto is affiliated with University of California, Irvine Medical Center, St. Jude Medical Center and Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Porto has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Manuel Porto has the following 1 specialty
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Manuel Porto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.