- 20 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America
- 1 specialty
- 6 expertise
- 4 locations
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manuel Pouparinas MD
Dr. Manuel Pouparinas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Foley, AL, with other offices in Mobile, AL and Atmore, AL (and 1 other location). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Manuel Pouparinas has 4 locations
1628 N McKenzie St Ste 102
Foley, AL 36535
Dr. Manuel Pouparinas has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Manuel Pouparinas has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
20 Years Experience
Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America
Graduated in 1999
Mclaren Regional Medical Center
Dr. Manuel Pouparinas Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Manuel Pouparinas's office for more information.
1628 N McKenzie St Ste 102 Foley, AL : (251) 947-1083
450 Saint Emanuel St Mobile, AL : (251) 574-3369
9677 Highway 21 Atmore, AL : (251) 368-8122
7765 S County Road 231 Lake Butler, FL : (386) 496-6000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Manuel Pouparinas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Foley, AL.