Dr. Manuel Rosario Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Manuel Rosario?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Rosario lied on medical notes & can't tell a stroke from allergic reaction

I was assigned to him after my primary went on holiday. I had a horrible medication reaction to a new mediation given to me before the reg dr left. I had an allergic reaction to the new medication and made 14 appointments was able to make 9 of them ( I was going blind do to the side effects of the medication). In that time I made 32 phone calls to the office asking for help. His office told me if I went to ER it would not be autherized I had to see him in the office. .It was 9 horrible weeks. On the 9 visit and nearly 100% blind (side effects of the new medication), he said I was having a stroke? then said I should have gone to the ER. I reminded him for weeks he refused to autherize it. So, he called an ambulance sent me to the ER? There, I saw only tech and was released with a cab token. The tech said I was faking it. Knowing something was wrong, I went to another ER. They immediatly admited me, for three days. I was seen as an immediate need emegancy for acute allergic reaction. They save most of my eyesight. Because being blind was so difficult I was not able to sue him for damages. HIS IGNORING THE ISSUE cost me $12,000 in out of pocket expenses 65 % of the sight in one eye and part of my other. When I was able to order a copy of my medial reports he lied on the report, said it was sudden onset and had nothin to do with the medication. All this could have been avoided my sight saved if he only he knew what the side effect of the medications he was prescribing. I dodn't think he's vary share he is not at all honest.

Dr. Manuel Rosario is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.