Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Manuel A Sabin II has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Manuel A Sabin II has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Manuel A Sabin II has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
My husband had a switch of doctors due to insurance. They called and scheduled an appointment for him as a first time patient. He arrives for the appointment and the dumb doctor who has my husband's file keeps repeating the same stupid question over and over, "why are you here?" My husband is diabetic. He tells the doctor that and he keeps repeating, "so? What am I supposed to do about it." He didn't even lay a finger on my husband to examine him. What a fat jerk. I hope he gets his credentials stripped away. He does NOT deserve to be a doctor with his rude manners and zero basic human empathy. His office called us for the appointment, you had his file, you know what his ailements are, why the stupid questions?
I met this doctor ferst time and realy satisfied with this visit. Diagnos is still questionable, even his suggestion about my painback and accompanied generative change of disc I consider right. My impression about his explanation how to deal with current problem that he knowledgable. Ill come back in 4 weeks, will see how right was his diagnos.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
- Creighton University School Of Medicine
Methodist Hospital Of Sacramento
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Manuel A Sabin II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.