Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Manuel Salinas has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 5
I have been a patient with Dr Salinas for many years and have witnessed that he may be see fewer patients then other Doctors but the reason for this is because he is very thorough with his patients and he cares alot. He's very knowledgable and trust worthy and an excellent Doctor who really cares. He will take the time to provide you with the best in Medical practice. I'm 57 and have seen a few Doctors in my life and in all my years he has been to only one that takes time to visit with you and your not just another patient or number. You are someone important.
Dr. Salinas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St John's Regional Health Center
34 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Dr. Manuel Salinas accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVA Community Based Outpatient, 1240 Banning St, Marshfield, MO
Dr. Manuel Salinas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marshfield, MO.