Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manuel Viamonte III
Dr. Manuel Viamonte III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery. Dr. Viamonte is affiliated with Healthsouth Sunrise Rehabilitation Hospital, Jackson South Community Hospital and South Miami Hospital. Dr. Viamonte has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Manuel Viamonte III has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Manuel Viamonte III has the following 15 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Colon Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Dr. Manuel Viamonte III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
My name is Carlos Valdes a patient of Dr Billamontes for quite sometime now .Im taking this time to write on how I feel about this great human being , surgeon and excellent Dr.To make a true fact and long story short , if it wasn't for This great physicians I wouldn't be alive today. Thank you Dr Villamontes.
Dr. Viamonte was a breath of knowledgeable air in a maze of paperwork and logistics. His bedside manner is tailored, educated, and very kind. After being in the dark throughout most of the work with the insuring company; he was more then a welcome reference to discuss my concerns with.He took the time before and after surgery to provide a level of understanding in a very relaxed and approachable manner. Dr. Viamonte is knowledgeable, kind, and the ultimate reference for your specific need within his gamut.The "not always so soft" receptionist is worth the ordeal to see this man. (Nurses and Nurse Aids were fantastic)
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Viamonte is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Jackson Health System
Dr. Manuel Viamonte III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Surgical Institute, 9195 SW 72nd St Ste 230, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Manuel Viamonte III in this video.
Dr. Manuel Viamonte III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.