Dr. Manuel Ybarra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manuel Ybarra?

Great doctor!

Today was my first visit. The doctor has excellent bed side manners. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and shows interest in what you are explaining to him. I have to say he nailed the problem. He gave me a series of injections and now there is very little pain. Feels great to be back to normal and be able to move around pain free. Also need to mention that the staff (lady at front desk, nurse, doctor's assistant and nurse that assisted the doctor in the room with the injections)were all awesome and very friendly. I had a great experience! Thank you Dr. Ybarra and staff.

DONT BOTHER TO SEE DR IF ONLY WORKMAN COMP

Established patient

Dr. Ybarra is a very compassionate doctor. I trust him! I have been a patient of his for 2 years and he has managed my pain in a way we both decided on together.... He actually gave me a say in what worked best for me. You usually never have a say with doctors, not true with him. I am going to move to Houston and he has offered me a schedule that accommodates me so I do not have to see him as often. But it is definitely worth the drive to see him. His staff has always been nice with only a few exceptions. I highly recommend Dr. Ybarra

transferred from Chicago and had to find a doctor from scratch. Been with him for 3 years now. He is excellent and caring.

not happy

Run from this office, wow, clueless. I am worse than when I started treatment here, doc cannot make up his mind on treatment plan. Beware

Great experience

I have had back problems for a while and Dr. Ybarra has been very helpful with providing me solutions to get my life back. I am not there yet but I am confident with his help I will have a better quality of life real soon. The staff is also awesome I have spoken with a lady named Ruby several times and she is always so helpful and kind . The rest of the staff is also remarkable I am not used to people in the front being as great as the doctor. I would recommend this provider to anyone who values the doctor patient relationship

Excellent Doctor

Very nice doctor. And staff was very informative and helpful. Would highly recommend.

Wonderful Bedside Manner

I highly recommend Dr. Ybarra for pain management. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He listened to my concerns regarding getting injections in my spine and assured me of the risks involved. He made me feel very comfortable going forward. I am now pain free and have my quality of life back. And on a side note his staff were so courteous and medically informative of my condition. Thank you doctor.

Excellent Doctor

Very compassionate doctor. Very nice staff.

He is great

He really helped by lower back and leg...And seems to be a very caring and knowledgeable doctor.

Couldn't be better

I had just fired the Pain Specialist I had seen in the past and needed a new one right away. Even though I was a new patient, his office accommodated me in every way I needed. I had my first visit with Dr Ybarra the day after Christmas and it could not have gone any better. I was very impressed with him. It quickly became obvious that he is very caring and puts his patients needs first. He explained everything to me, completed the procedure in a timely manner and now my back pain is gone. I will not hesitate to go back to him if I need to again and can recommend him.

Patient of Dr Ybarra

I have had lower back pain for nearly 20 years. While in the military I sustained an injury causing me to have back surgery. Dr Ybarra has seen me the past year and the technique he uses provides me the best management relief and the least amount of discomfort to me. I would strongly recommend Dr Ybarra.