Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Manuela Fina
Dr. Manuela Fina, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Otolaryngology. She speaks English.
Dr. Manuela Fina has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Manuela Fina has the following 15 expertise
- Hearing Loss
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Facial Trauma
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Deviated Septum
- Swallowing Disorders
- Tympanic Membrane Perforation
Dr. Manuela Fina has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
26 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Manuela Fina accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHealthpartners Specialty Center, 401 Phalen Blvd, Saint Paul, MN
Dr. Manuela Fina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.