Dr. Manuj K Nangia Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Manuj K Nangia?

very compassionate and understanding. a very positive soul of a person.

He had nothing to say to me. Didn't seem to want to listen, and emphasized medication control.

gratitude for ever and ever.

I am just have wonderful impression to met this Unique Dr. He is a great and excellent psychiatrist. I can't find any perfect word to say that he is a rock star. Thx.

I owe Dr Nangia my life.

Sometimes people are brought into your life and wonderful things happen. I almost ended my life several times this past year and was seeing a Psychiatrist that completely over ordered and prescribed the most strong/potent drugs around. After a trial of 6 different meds in 6 months I had to enter the Good Sam Behavioral Health outpatient program…and my lucky stars were aligned that day as Dr Nangia just happened to be the admitting Dr. and I was placed in his care. He spoke to me in such a caring/kind voice w/his eyes looking directly into mine and listened to my situation, decided all the meds I had been given were completely wrong and changed me to a very non toxic medication that has changed my life. He also gave me goals and healthy living ideas…to help the medication work even better. My family and friends are just as thankful as I am to have me back…better than ever.

inadequate and unprofessional

Dr. Manuj Nangia is academically qualified as a medical doctor (psychiatrist) but he has either regressed or didn't learn to incorporate a comprehensive approach to treating mental illness. During my two sessions with Dr. Manuj Nangia, he rushed through it making quick assumptions to finally conclude that I needed an extra prescription, , although I emphasized that I was already being treated with proper medication from my regular psychiatrist at UCSF. Then, Dr. Manuj Nangia stated that he felt uncomfortable working with me since I declined his additional Rx. I replied that I felt uncomfortable as well since he wasn't respecting my established diagnosis given by my main psychiatrist at UCSF who I've been seeing once a week for over half a year. Dr. Nangia ended our session saying if no other doctor accepts me at Good Samaritan Hospital, then I would have to stop treatment at their partial outpatient program. So all in all, my two sessions with Dr. Nangia have been very disappointing and I felt disrespected by his rush to over diagnose.

This doctor should get a refund on his education. He is uncaring, uninterested in patient care and needs

Not always helpful

The doctor has a tendency to speak very quickly which may put some off. He did well with medication management but did not prove to be very flexible with ideas about treatment, especially with regards to those a patient could not afford. It was a disappointing experience after initially being positive.

Dr. Nangia ROCKS!

I love this guy! He trusted me and found me the perfect prescription the first time. He is very understanding and empathetic, as well as knowlegable!

Dr. Nangia saved me!

Dr. Nangia saved me! I was in a really bad place with depression and anxiety and came to him after multiple psychiatrists and councilors. He is able to offer talk therapy and medication, although he was pretty light handed on the meds for me (which is okay). He really helped me get to the root of my problems and helped me get off the Klonopin my "other" psychiatrist put me on, and I quickly became addicted to. He was willing to work with me on multiple visits per week when needed. Be prepared to do work when you visit him, but the reward is life saving.