Dr. Manuja Mathur Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Manuja Mathur?

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Be careful. After a cold, diagnosed with high blood pressure. Was admitted to hospital 3 days - CAT and MRI scan. Visited follow-up Dr. Mathur after. Medicine prescribed made me very sick. She insisted I was psychosomatic. Found another doctor . She made me lose a weeks pay from work - no doctor note.

saved my life

Posted on January 15th, 2015

Posted on April 21st, 2014

Dr Mathur Is not a good Dr when caring for patients. Those who are treated by her care will probably say good things about her, when you don't know better. She has terrible bedside manner. For me it was a negative experience, I found a very nice Dr who cares for all patients the same ! Good Dr's are out there .

Posted on February 12th, 2014

Love her My entire family goes to her! very knowledgeable! She is very thorough!!! will recommend her always!

friendly, sensitive ,

Posted on February 10th, 2014

Dr mathur is very professional, and caring My diabetes had been bad,and my pressure was bad she inspired me to take my meds she helped me so now I am so much better she is very sensitive to my needs and I love her.

Posted on February 7th, 2014

Dr. Mathur's bedside manners leaves alot to be desire. My first visit with this dr. will definitely be my last. I was suffering from anxiety at time of visit and after I saw this dr. my anxiety got worse. Dr. insisted on referring to health issues that were causing my anxiety in a very negative way. She lacks bedside manners, courtesy and lacks compassion. If you are suffering from an illness please be sure to seek another Dr., as Dr. Mathurs will make you feel as if you are interrupting her day and suggests that you seek "Urgent Care next time instead of seeing her!

If it hurts, don't do that

Posted on January 7th, 2014

Dr. Mathur medical advice to me was that if it hurts when you do that then don't do that. Her bedside manner is abrupt and to the point. If you ask for a referral, she is quick to dismiss you; makes you feel stupid about your concerns. I strongly recommend to you do not pick her. When her client base drops maybe she will change her approach about patient care.

Posted on October 7th, 2013

Dr Mathur, Can be a rude doctor there is no filters when she speaks. All doctors need good bed side manners, this doctor lacks manners. Mathur, needs to be monitored by a Head physician that oversees a doctor and the work they do, Because patients don't pay for cheap health care they want good care . And when a doctor is monitored they might be on their best behavior. It does not matter what bachelors and medical degrees you have. A doctor may not be skilled with good communication and respect.

Posted on July 21st, 2010

Dr. Mathur is the most amazing doctor I have ever had! She treats me like a family member. My 19 year old goes to her, I go to her and my mother and father go to her! The wait in her office is only 5 minutes. The best part is she is a internist and a geriatrician. She can see many people.

Better than any Dr I have had at HIP

Posted on May 6th, 2010

I have had at least 3 different Drs. over the years at HIP. Dr Mathur and her staff are by far the best that I have encountered. Their professionalism and caring is by far superior to anyone I have experienced at HIP. I have had occurances of depression and was in a suicidal state while on the phone with Dr. Mathur and she immediatley recognized my dilemma and through her caring, sent authorities to my house to check on me, from there I was admitted to the proper facility. I will say if it was not for Dr. Mathur, I may not be here today. I love my Doctor and her staff. they should be highly commended. I thank the Lord for Dr. Mathur, Alice and Valerie

I love her

Posted on December 7th, 2009

She is a gem, the first person who wrote this review probably had some other doctor in mind, I absolutely love her, she is patient, caring, always smiling, courteous, very thorough, my entire family go to her and I have recomended friends as well.She even gives me copies of my labs, answers calls promptly!!

Very rude