Dr. Manvinder K Kainth Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Manvinder K Kainth?

Excellent Experience!!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Kainth's for approximately 3 yrs now and couldn't be any happier. In 2016 I moved to the Plano / Richardson, TX area from Irving, TX so when I heard she moved to Plano, I was thrilled!!! Dr. Kainth has been knowledgeable, thorough, compassionate and quick. With that said, I couldn't have made a better decision to be a part of her new health care model (Maple Primary Care). I wasn't sure what to expect when I read about it, but I can guarantee anyone that it's the best program out there. Not only because of the financial cost, but you also have direct contact with Dr. Kainth at any time and don't have to rely on a middle person for anything. I was surprised when I started receiving text messages from Dr. Kainth regarding pending lab work and couldn't have made it easier for me to respond due to my work schedule (of course I gave prior permission to be contacted as such regarding personal patient records). Personally, I love the new model and being able to directly communicate with my doctor at any time has made it very practical for me. Dr. Kainth is highly efficient about responding quickly and keeping you updated with any questions or statuses. I highly recommend her!!!

Glad I found her

I have been seeing Dr. Kainth for over 1 year and initially we had a rocky start because I didn't understand why I needed to be seen more frequently than my previous doctors. She was always professional and explained my medical conditions so that I understood why I needed more frequent visits than just one time a year. She is thorough which I don't feel like a lot of doctors are. I am glad I found her.

New to the area and needed a new doctor. She took the time to listen to my past history and made recommendations and options that I could work with. She was also very thorough and I could tell she knew what she was doing.. I have already scheduled my physical. Thank you Dr. Kainth!

I am not happy with the visit

They took all the unnecessary tests because my insurance covers for ex T.B. I have to make extra visit just for them to check to tell normal which obviously would be. The doctor don't take no as an answer. She wil convince us until we agree to her which I am not happy about.

She is a real Dr. She actually spends time with you and explains her diagnosis in detail The staff is very helpful and they call you back the same day!. Your appointment is always on time. She has a very kind and gentle nature.

Excellent Experience

My experience with Dr. Kainth was excellent. She was very knowledgeable, diagnosed my problem, discussed possible complications, and also picked up on a different problem that my prior doctor of 20 years hadn't ever addressed. Dr. Kainth was easy to talk with, displayed genuine care and concern for her patient. I'd highly recommend Dr. Kainth if you need a Family Practioner.