Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manzar Y Rajput MD
Dr. Manzar Y Rajput, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MI. His specialties include Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Neurology. He speaks English.
Dr. Manzar Y Rajput has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Psychiatry
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Manzar Y Rajput has the following 17 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mental Illness
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Personality Disorder
Dr. Manzar Y Rajput is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Unprofessional and Greedy
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manzar Y Rajput - Posted on January 15th, 2019
Dr. Rajput is the most self centered physician I've ever had. He claims to care about patient care but pushes ECT and prescriptions that he gets extra money for to supplement his income. I also overheard that he has been sexually inappropriate with multiple staff at Foote hospital. He is on time to my mom's appointments only cares about what he thinks is the best care. From now on we will go to Chelsea.
Pushes ECT to supplement income
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manzar Y Rajput - Posted on January 12th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manzar Y Rajput - Posted on August 17th, 2018
Done with Dr. Rajput
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manzar Y Rajput - Posted on November 2nd, 2015
lpn worked with dr rajput for years
Self-verified patient of Dr. Manzar Y Rajput - Posted on June 20th, 2012
Dr. Rajput is a compassionate, loving, well educated physician with a wealth of knowledge in his are of practice. Your loved one will be taken care of through difficult imes with compassion. You can be assured your loved one has the best care possible. I wouldnt trust anyone else with my loved one during such a trying time in their life! I highly recommend him as a friend, person, and professional.
Dr. Manzar Y Rajput Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsHENRY FORD ALLEGIANCE HEALTH HOSPITAL, 205 N East Ave, Jackson, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Manzar Y Rajput, MD - Psychiatry in Jackson, MI, in this video.
Dr. Manzar Y Rajput is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jackson, MI.