Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Manzoor N Mohiuddin has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
A seizure patient had to wait 4 days to have testing that should have been done on the first day (EEG&MRI) to detect outcomes of seizure. If sibling calls doctor regarding patient he yells stating you are not allowed to speak to me. Oh and the clincher he visits patients at night when family members are all gone. This man never told the family that the seizure meds he was taking at home the Hospital pharmacy didn't have!! He didn't even substitute the med! The patient was in a state that would stare and reality was possible nor conversations etc. The patient could have died if family members didn't make a stink telling all personnel and staff. So unlike the fake review in contrast if you want to die you found the right doctor!!!
Dr. Manzoor N Mohiuddin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTemple Physicians Inc, 7600 Central Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Manzoor N Mohiuddin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.