Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mao Chen
Dr. Mao Chen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Columbus, OH and Chicago, IL (and 3 other locations). He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chen is affiliated with Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr, Riverside Methodist Hospital and Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mao Chen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Chen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
Riverside Methodist Hospital
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Grant Medical Center
Mt Carmel St Anns Hospital
48 Years Experience
Kaohsiung Medical University
Graduated in 1965
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mao Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.