- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maqsood Alam MD
Dr. Maqsood Alam, MD is a doctor primarily located in Rockville Centre, NY. They have 29 years of experience. Their specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Maqsood Alam has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Maqsood Alam has the following 7 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hepatitis C
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Maqsood Alam Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Maqsood Alam
Dr. Alam graduated from the King Edward Medical University in 1991. Dr. Alam works in Rockville Centre, NY and specializes in Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine.