Dr. Maqsood Amjad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maqsood Amjad?

Great Doc

I have been suffering from blood loss anemia for many years and feeling miserable all the time. Doctors have not been able to find the source of my blood loss. I saw Dr. Amjad few months ago, he listened to me patiently and came up with a plan to treat my anemia first and in a few weeks I started feeling better. Then he referred me to NY to help find the source of my bleeding from my small intestine. Here I am now, free of all that misery. Dr. Amjad is a great doctor, thorough, affable and knowledgeable,

Top Doctor

I was feeling so devastated the day I was seeing Dr. Amjad for the first time for treatment of my breast cancer. He made me feel special and I left with a hope and vigor to fight my cancer. Here I am now, free of my cancer, I owe it to him. A great doctor, compassionate and with the best bed side manners.

One I recommend...

I have been a patient of Dr. Amjad for a decade. I can't remember a visit when he was not thorough and personable. He takes time to listen to me always and then make his recommendations in a way that I understand fully. His compassionate personality and bed side manners are extra-ordinary. In 5 minutes, you can tell that he is the best in what he does. I will recommend him to any of my friends or family if they ever need an oncologist.

Incompetent

I was referred to Dr. Amjad for treatment of throat cancer. Dr. Amjad was unable to get a PET scan I needed authorized by my insurance company. Dr. Amjad claimed it was rejected on multiple occasions. My human resource representative was able to provide verification that Dr. Amjad was at fault for not responding to my insurance company request for additional information. It was recommended by my referring doctor that I receive both radiation and chemo. Dr. Amjad unilaterally decided to forgo chemo. After just a few months my cancer returned. I have since endured 4 surgeries and a complete laryngectomy. When I met with my surgeon to have the laryngectomy she told me that my records from Dr. Amjad indicated I had both radiation and chemo. Please choose another doctor for your treatment he incompetence has resulted in months of pain and suffering. My life will never be the same - had he followed the normal protocol of radiation and chemo, I may have still been cancer free today.

Great Doc... =- )

This is my Mom's 2nd hematologist. I am so glad we now have Dr. Amjad. He is the most professional, HONEST, and caring doctor I have encountered.

Dr. Amjad is very competent, professional and compassionate physician with excellent bedside manners. His office staff is extremely friendly an courteous.If one has cancer this is the place to go.

Great Find

I've been a patient of Dr. Amjad's for 8 years and Dr. Amjad is an extremely competent, kind and sensitive Doctor. He is truly compassionate and cares about his patients. I would reccommend him as a Hematologist or Oncologist to anyone.

Very uncaring, impersonal. NEVER go to this doctor. There are far superior doctors in the New Brunswick area.