Dr. Maqsood A Bhatti Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Maqsood A Bhatti?

Too much on his plate

Dr. Bhatti used to take time with his patients to figure out what issues they were having and the best options for treatment. Lately though it seems as if he gotten to busy to for his own good. The office staff used to be decent but now they are rude and spend more time gossiping than actually doing their job. As a result we will be switching to a new doctor.

What a find

I am so happy to find Dr. Bhatti. He is such a caring and wonderful man.I was having trouble getting in to see a physician a few years back, and his office made an appointment that very day for me.I have been grateful ever since.My husband and I see him for everything!I would recommend him highly to anyone that needs a fabulous doctor.

COPD