Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Maqsud Ahmed has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Maqsud Ahmed has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 2 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maqsud Ahmed - Posted on June 27th, 2013
Worst bed manners,but thats not even my concern!!! Im concerned with the fact that he is so consumed with him self that he does not care to listen to your opinion or explanation of symptoms! He REFUSES to be wrong,his way or the highway! I was so sick and since he couldnt figure it out he pretty much threaten me, now that I have a different insurance i moved on, but the damage was done! I WAS RIGHT... I was extremely sick,thanks largely to him,i now am so bad off from his misdiagnosis or lack there of, I need constant care! Its too late for me,but for the rest of you out there dont ever let a bad excuse for a doctor like this intimidate you into seeking help and trusting what your body is telling you! May God bless you in your search for a partner in Your health, a good doctor!!!
200 K a year is not enough for this man, he deserves more.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maqsud Ahmed - Posted on March 12th, 2010
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Temple University Health System
Dr. Maqsud Ahmed accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsMAQSUD AHMED MD, 5151 Tarragona Dr, Orlando, FL
Dr. Maqsud Ahmed is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orlando, FL.