Dr. Mara B Antonoff Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Mara B Antonoff?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Best Doctor in Texas

This lady is the best doctor I have ever had the privilege of treating me . She does not leave a stone unturned and makes sure me and my spouse understand ever part of my treatment . I highly recommend Dr. Antonoff .

Excellent Doctor

My wife was diagnose with a very large (10cm) benign cyst on her lung which needed to be surgically removed. Dr. Antonoff explained all the risks and the recovery issues that might occur. Instead of going thru my wife's sternum, Dr. Antonoff did a less invasive approach coming in from my wife's back. During the pre-op visit, they explained everything about the surgery and what we would expect after surgery. The surgery went extremely well. After the surgery, the issues they told us about did come true. The after surgery pain, the coughing, and the shortness of breath were normal for this type of procedure. We were told in time the pain would subside as well as the coughing and breathing issues. It's been 5 weeks after my wife's surgery and her after surgery issues are much better. My wife has zero pain tolerance. Her pain has diminished to the point she no longer takes pain medication (she actually stopped taking pain meds 4 weeks after her surgery). Her breathing is back to normal and her random cough is almost gone. She has return to her gym workouts as well. My wife and I couldn't be any more happier with the results. The PA (Cortney) is very very good as well. She too took the time to answer all of our questions. If you email them a question thru the MD Anderson portal, they'll respond quickly. The entire staff at the office is wonderfully nice, understanding, and sympathetic. Excellent doctor and office staff.

Thank you Dr. Antonoff!!!

Terrific!

Phenomenal physician. Kind, knowledgeable, and respectful to my family in a time of great need.

Dr. Mara B Antonoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.