Dr. Mara L Cunningham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mara L Cunningham?

The Most Awesome Doctor

I have been seeing her for years. She is always friendly , compassionate and concerned. She takes excellent care of me and I would never think of going to any other dr!! She is awesome and I would reccomend her to anyone in need of a great dr!!. Ralph Cotnoir

Great Doctor's Office

Great experience. Staff was very caring. Doctor Cunningham took time to listen to many concerns and put a plan in motion for each problem. I feel confident that I am in good hands. The only negative is the cold air blowing in the building.

Great bedside manner

She makes me feel comfortable and I never feel stupid asking questions. I have also seen her PA Molly and have been very happy with the service.

SCARED of doctors until Dr. Cunningham

I have always been terrified of going to the doctor. But when my blood pressure went threw the roof I had no choice. I was referred to Dr. Cunningham on a Tuesday and called and got an appointment for the next day. The staff is very inviting and friendly. I arrived at my appointment 15 minutes early and was called back minutes before it was scheduled to be seen. My heart was beating 90 miles per hour and I was scared to death. From the moment Dr. Cunningham walked into the office she patiently listened to everything I had to say. When I was done rambling on and on, she talked to me not like just a patient but a person she cared about and put ALL my fears at ease. I have not only recommended her to everyone of my family members but to all my clients as well. I now cant wait to go and see her and her nurses. She has truly made me a different person and I thank her for all that she does!

My son referred me to this clinic while I was in town visiting and had a fever. Great experience. Very thorough. Nice office. Wish I had a doctor like this back home.

The very best

My visit was far beyond my expectaions. I could not have found a better doctor!!

Whats up Doc

Dr mara cunningham is a great Doctor! Thank you for everthing--its been a couple of years since ive seen her-but she is one of the most personable doctors i know!!

Great doctor - love her and I have seen many doctors and she has been the best so far!

Very Thorough

I have been going to Dr Cunningham for the past 2 years and have referred numerous family, friends and coworkers to her. We have all been happy to find a doctor who really listens and cares. She is very thorough. I can usually get an appointment the same day with Dr Cunningham or her PA, and I am always seen right at my appointment time. They are open on nights and weekends for urgent care, but you may see another doctor or have to wait longer to be seen. The front desk and nursing staff are wonderful, the building is new and beautiful, and I actually enjoy going to the doctor!

a good modern advocate

Most older doctors are pushy and demanding. Dr. Cunningham is the exact opposite. Very accommodating while letting you know with no doubt what choices are the best in her opinion. Won't accept woo or other non-science practices. Eager to explain when asked questions.

She is a very good doctor. I went in for my first pap smear. Clearly, I was extremely nervous. She really makes you feel at home and eases your nerves. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!