Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mara Monoski
Dr. Mara Monoski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC, with another office in Durham, NC. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Monoski is affiliated with Duke University Hospital, New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center and Duke University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mara Monoski has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Mara Monoski has the following 4 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Mara Monoski has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mara Monoski is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Monoski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Duke University Hospital
New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Duke University Hospital
11 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Mara Monoski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mara Monoski in this video.
Dr. Mara Monoski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.