Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marah J Lee DO
Dr. Marah J Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Marah J Lee has the following 7 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marah J Lee - Posted on March 4th, 2015
Totally wonderful care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marah J Lee - Posted on November 18th, 2014
Dr. Lee is just about the perfect doctor. She is at the forefront of HIV education and training . She cares about all aspects of my life not only medical, and is a kind, caring, enthusiastic and compassionate human being. When I was in the hospital she saw me at least once a day, was totally involved with my care as my primary doctor and worked very closely with my specialists. She is honest and straightforward in her manner and tells it like it is. I have never felt like a number to her and consider her integral to my health outcomes. One fine lady, one fine person, one fine doctor. She is simply what every doctor should be. Thank you Lord for finding Dr. Lee for me. Thank you Dr. Lee for all you have done and continue to do.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marah J Lee - Posted on June 30th, 2012
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
30 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1989
St Vincents Hospital
Dr. Marah J Lee Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVIDALIFE PRIMARY CARE LLC, 5333 N Dixie Hwy, Oakland Park, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marah J Lee, DO - Internal Medicine in Oakland Park, FL, in this video.
Dr. Marah J Lee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oakland Park, FL.