Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marappa V Gopinath has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Showing 5 of 19
I had surgery on October 3, 2016 it was failed as the surgeon told me in recovery. I have lived with increasing pain, numbness lack of sleep and not being able to do anything at all as it increases pain. I have done my best to avoid the pit falls of the pain meds as yes they do cause constapation for over 1 year. I digress, I need the fusion as the pain is increasing daily I am going out of my mind with pain. I have had 3 different physical therapy companies but this so called DR says he knows all and no surgery. Does he think I really want a multilevel fusion or has he looked at me and talked to me. All answers are no but he and the insurance companies no all but say nothing. What a waste of humanity. Where is the oath to do no harm Dr Gopinath? I guess it is for sale as well.
He is denying all types of surgeries and procedures simply because he works for Blue Cross, it is quite obvious that he does not know the difference between a disc peek spacer and the actual instrumentation(plate and screws) required to keep the spacers in place. These are both separate and payable procedures yet him and Dr. Kooman continue to be employed by Blue Cross to deny surgeries.
48 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Marappa V Gopinath accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMarappa V Gopinath Md, 2344 Ferrey Dr, Tustin, CA
Dr. Marappa V Gopinath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tustin, CA.