Dr. Marat V Plotkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marat V Plotkin?

A Heartfelt Thank You

Dr Plotkin was there every step of the way when my then 14 yr old had abdominal pain. He told me to take him to the hospital where he was diagnosed with appendicitis. During & after the surgery Dr. Plotkin called to find out about his progress. That was more than 10 years ago, but never forgotten how caring & great of a dr he is. Thank you Dr.Plotkin!

Everything is great - Doctor, staff, services, and schedule! From 8:00 am to 8:00pm!!! Satudays 10-1 ! It is really great!

Wonderful, wise & caring doctor!!

Excellent doctor and staff. Dr Plotkin is kind, wise and caring. I love that he really takes his time to listen to us and does not "talk down" to us. He is always prompt, caring and has helped our family find treatments for all of our medical issues, including helping us with great success in areas of chronic illnesses as well. He and his staff are so kind and just wonderful!! They making going to the doctor's office a pleasure! I'm so thankful for Dr Plotkin!!

Mother of 3 children

He's a keeper

Love Dr. Plotkin. I've had four other pediatricians and left them after one or two visits. Dr. Plotkin is wonderful. They have always accomodated my walk-ins early in the morning and he sincerely does his best to find what's wrong. My family does not go to doctors for every little ailment or flu, and he knows this and therefore knows to work with us thoroughly when we do show up. Staff is mediocre, specificially his PA. Front desk has always been helpful and prompt. Thank you Dr. Plotkin for taking care of my little ones!

Average Doc with Bad staff

Hard to find a more rude staff.I took my business elsewhere (3 boys).If you like to pay upfront for everything, go there.