Dr. Marc Cohen Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Marc Cohen?

Posted on November 28th, 2017

Thank you so much Dr. Cohen for my surgery. You are a great spine surgeon. I feel so much better now.

Im thankful i found him

Posted on November 7th, 2017

I underwent a 2 level lumbar minimally invasive fusion with dr cohen and i recovered much faster than i expected. He did a great job and im feeling great now. Thank you so much doc. Im thankful i found him

No more pain

Posted on October 25th, 2017

I had neck surgery with Dr. Marc Cohen and don't have any pain anymore. Great experience with him and his office

MOST HONEST DOCTOR 100%

Posted on October 4th, 2017

Spine Institute was the most professional office I have ever been to. Their staff was always professional, nice, patient, and were always very fast to get things done for me. In the beginning they were fast to get me in for an appointment to see Dr. Marc Cohen which is one of the most professional doctors I have ever been to as well. He is a very honest man and I can tell he does right by his patients. I saw him a few times in a span of a year because I was interested in considering surgery since I couldn't take the pain anymore. He wanted me to try other options. I did chiropractic before him, didn't work, he wanted me to try physical therapy, then I tried a couple injections with pain management and although it helped for a little, the pain just kept eventually coming back. You would think that an orthopedic surgeon would just do the surgery to make more money but this man is a great, honest doctor, and tried to help me prevent surgery. I had a minimally invasive surgery with Dr. Cohen and I immediately felt relief and I no longer have that awful pain any longer. I'm way more active now and enjoying my life so much more being able to do things without that pain. If anyone out there is considering surgery, even if it's just for an opinion like I did, believe me go to him; I trust him 100% and am so incredibly happy with my entire experience and outcome.

Posted on July 18th, 2017

I saw him for a second opinion. Was lucky that I did. Previous orthopedic surgeon i saw wanted to do a bigger unnecessary surgery. Dr cohen was able to do minimally invasive surgery instead. I recovered quickly and feel so much better. Pain is no longer there and it is such an amazing relief.

They are extraordinary

Posted on July 10th, 2017

Spine institute really helped me with my neck and back pain and their staff is extraordinary

DR MARC COHEN SAVED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on June 24th, 2017

DR MARC COHEN SAVED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A COMPLETELY NEW PERSON DUE TO THIS MAN!!!!

SO HAPPY

Posted on April 14th, 2017

What a fantastic orthopedic spine surgeon dr cohen is I am beyond happy with him and his operation on me

Can't get any better than Dr. Cohen

Posted on April 7th, 2017

I printed out the paperwork online from their website and filled it out on my own time before going to my appointment so I had everything already done and I was the first one in to see Dr. Cohen and he was just beyond amazing. So honest, patient, professional, caring, calm, helpful, knowledgable..... just great. Doctors like him are very hard to find. And on top of it, he trained at Hospital for Special Surgery in New York which is the #1 orthopedic school in the country. Can't get better than that.

LIFE CHANGING SURGERY

Posted on March 30th, 2017

minimally invasive surgery with dr cohen gave me life again, i was always in pain, crying almost every day from the pain, and after the surgery it was life changing

Most professional doctor and staff

Posted on March 30th, 2017

This is by far the most professional doctor and staff I have ever experienced in my life. Definitely consider them for any neck or back pain. You won't regret it.

great doctor

Posted on January 27th, 2017

had minimally invasive surgery feel great now