Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Marc Horowitz has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
- Lasik Surgery
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Vision Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Horowitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Westchester County Medical Center
Westchester Medical Center
White Plains Hospital Medical Center
39 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1978
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital
Marc Horowitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMarc A. Horowitz MD, 14 HARWOOD COURT, Scarsdale, NY
Take a minute to learn about Marc Horowitz in this video.
Marc Horowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scarsdale, NY.