Dr. Marc A Levin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc A Levin?

Saw Dr. Levin as a 2nd opinion

After seeing one Dr. and being told that my husband would have to just live with his issues, we are so glad we found Dr. Levin. Dr. Levin and his office staff is excellent and caring. We had no problem getting appointments and we were seen in a timely matter. The biggest problem I have is that we made appointments and some had to cancelled but we were rescheduled and got into see him in a short time.

Excellent Neurologist

Dr. Levin and Mr. John Dougherty significantly helped me recover from a serious concussion. Everything was handled excellently.

I made an appointment to see Dt. Levin. I waited in the exam room when his nurse practioner came in. No one ever told me I wouldn't be seeing the Dr. I was told I would need an MR I. Waited 6 wks for my results. Nurse called with them and said I was fine. Never saw or spoke to Dr. Levin and was charged the same office fee. Also come to find out I had a herniated disc so now I have to start all over with another doctor. Don't you think one should be told they are not actually seeing the doctor.

Dr. Marc A Levin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Munster, IN.