Dr. Marc A Levitt Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Marc A Levitt?

Lifesaver!!

Dr. Levitt is the best!!! He saved our son's life as an infant 6 years ago. No one else knew what to do or how to help him. Dr. Levitt was the only one. To this day, he is only an email away (answering quickly too). I don't know what we would have done without him. He's great with kids too. We all love him and wish there were a lot more Dr's like him. Such an awesome person. ❤️

Did not take time to slow down and figure out our son had an infection from the surgery that was performed.

Absolutely a wonderful surgeon who cares!

Dr. Marc Levitt has helped my son personally with medical issues, but through research I have also learned that he has helped children all over the world. With personal experience, I have never met such a wonderful dr who is passionate to help children. I absolutely would recommend this dr, and i also think the world would be a much better place with more drs like him around!

very opinionated and listens to nothing that the parent says

my daughter is uncomfortable with him and his nurse lindsey. both surgeries done were not were explained to me. he is very cocky and opinionated and he and lindsey brought things from my personal life during a dr. visit. he was extremely loud and he caused my 6 yr old daughter to cry.

Best Colorectal Doctor in the Country

We had been to several doctors for a second procedure for my son. Dr. Levitt is the best in his field. Highly recommended.