Dr. Marc A Rosenthal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc A Rosenthal?

Good doc, poorly run schedule

The wait time was always an issue with this physician. It was always hard to wait with children - especially sick ones. Then felt very rushed in the appointment as physician was overwhelmed with patients. Good physician, structure of the practice doesn't work.

My children, 1 boy and 1 girl, are older teenagers now and have seen Dr. Rosenthal since toddlerhood. He has given honest, correct, information with a caring and understanding manner. He is great with teenagers and really gets what they go through both physically and emotionally. I haven't had one time when I've felt he hasn't given his "all". He is a terrific, terrific doctor, and I'm certain you and your child would be very grateful to have him as your family's pediatrician.

best dr for autism

trrats my son with upmost respect and understanding spends as much time as u need answers all questions does not rush you out the door all drs should be like this

Compassionate beyond words!

The ONLY dislikes I have is that he's sometimes difficult to get an appointment with, especially since he's not in the office on Tuesday's. And that sometimes the wait in the room is more than 10minutes. BUT that is to be expected because he doesn't rush his time with patients and I usually don't mind since the nurses inform me of any delays. What I LIKE about Dr. Rosenthal is how compassionate he is to both my 3yr old and 4mo old, and also to me as a mother. He's easy to talk to and I've never been misguided with any diagnosis' for both my sons. He has an good way of explaining all things medical to me so that I understand them right away. He is good at getting back to me and I've even received phone calls after business hours...which I was beyond grateful for (who likes awaiting an important blood test result overnight?)! And just a note about how thorough he is...He'd been watching my sons lingering jaundice, ordered blood work even when my son's Cardiologist shrugged it off, and his concerns proved to be true and then called me the next day to offer words of support that were beyond appreciated!He was recommended to me when I was pregnant with my son in 2008, 1-because he was at the same location as my OBGYN and 2-because I wanted a male Dr for my son. And during my son's 3yr check-up i had informed him of my soon to be born son's heart defect and told him that if he was not confident in caring for him as his Pediatrician to give me a good recommendation, and he said (very honestly) "I would be more than happy to have him as a patient and anything I don't know, I will help you find the answer to" (To this day, he has held true to his word!)He's a great pediatrician and I hope to never have to leave his practice =)

Goes above and beyond

My family has seen Dr. Rosenthal for over 5 years. He is very patient, accurate, and has a great bedside manner, often making my sons laugh. He is careful and thorough. He is also great at follow-thru. My son was rushed to the hospital from home, and I received a "checking in to see how your son is doing" phone call the next day. Overall, he is a really great (and nice!) doctor who genuinely cares.

A great Behavorial Physican whohas been very supportive of our family. He always returns phone calls.

Wonderful pediatrician

Dr. Rosenthal is a wonderful pediatrician. He is great with my sons. I would and have highly recommended him.

Outstanding Pediatrician!

Dr. Rosenthal shows genuine compassion for not only his patients, but their families too. His diagnoses are spot on, and if he doesn't have the answer, he will find it. Dr. Rosenthal has called me personally to follow up on troublesome visits. We trust him implicitly.

By far the best pediatrician I have brought my kids to