Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc L Alessandria
Dr. Marc L Alessandria, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange Park, FL, with other offices in Orange Park, FL and Orange Park, FL . He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Alessandria is affiliated with Orange Park Medical Center. Dr. Alessandria has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Marc L Alessandria has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Marc L Alessandria has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 25
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marc L Alessandria - Posted on January 22nd, 2018
was very knowlegable
VP Capital Investments
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marc L Alessandria - Posted on March 12th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marc L Alessandria - Posted on November 7th, 2011
mixed reviews- Office staff was great, Nursing staff inexperianced. Dr. was very personable and seemed to cared. Saw him no more than 5min. wish it could of been a few minutes longer, he was quick to get to his next appointment. Seemed to leave me hanging. Nurse staff lack skill in pulling blood sample and repeated our private conversation to whole staff as i waited for Dr behind closed door. Un-proffessional.
A Good Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marc L Alessandria - Posted on April 25th, 2008
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Alessandria is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Marc L Alessandria accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marc L Alessandria is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orange Park, FL.