Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marc H Appel has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Neck Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Appel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1980
New York Medical College
Dr. Marc H Appel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMarc Hunter Appel Md, 89 Ronald Reagan Blvd, Warwick, NY
Dr. Marc H Appel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warwick, NY.