Dr. Marc Apple Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Apple?

Excellent Physician

Posted on April 4th, 2017

Having worked in the medical industry I've interacted with hundreds of physicians. As a patient I tend to highly scrutinize quality of care standards. I can attest Dr. Apple exceeded expectations on the criteria my family felt was important. I found Dr. Apple to be approachable and compassionate. He answered all questions using language commensurate with patient's understanding, compared treatment options, included clinical trial protocols, and explained the pros and cons of each procedure. In our case a WBRT or SRS treatment plan needed to be implemented quickly, and despite schedule limitations, Dr. Apple ensured the treatments would be performed asap. I was told by a Cleveland Clinic staff member he scheduled us during his lunch hour to perform a necessary procedure in order for treatment to be initiated on time. What I found most impressive was Dr. Apple personally coordinated care with one of his out-of-state Cleveland Clinic colleagues since we were leaving Florida and headed for Ohio. He remained available and responsive during communication with our Ohio physicians. Despite being a stressful frightening time, Dr. Apple's knowledge and demeanor made us comfortable in our decisions. I highly recommend Marc G. Apple MD if you are in need of Radiation Oncology services.

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Excellent person, very caring with experience, good bedside manners.

Posted on March 8th, 2015

Dr. Apple saved my husbands life!! He always treated us like family! He always took his time with us! Answered every question. We will always have a special place in our heart for him! An amazing physician!

Posted on February 18th, 2014

One of the highest quality physicians (and as person) Ive had the pleasure and benefit to be his patient

Thankfully cured Patient..

Posted on May 31st, 2013

Dr. Apple truly cares and is dedicated to the best options for his patients. He is extremely accomplished, trained, and highly recognized and respected by his referring peers. Diversely skilled and always up to date and willing to spend time and be open with patients and their family!

Posted on January 14th, 2010

Dr. Apple is just great! His answering my questions, giving me advice and sharing his medical expertise with me is outstanding. He also is sure and confident about what he knows. He owns his skills and abilities. I am so impressed by that! I highly recommend him as a radiation oncologist. He is an outstanding medical professional.

Posted on October 25th, 2009

Dr. Apple is always very friendly and informative. He spends a lot of time with our entire family and often answers questions from our teenage children. He has taken wonderful care of my husband and we have complete faith in his treatment abilities.

Posted on December 5th, 2017