Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc T Avner MD
Dr. Marc T Avner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Parker, CO. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Marc T Avner has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Marc T Avner has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Marc T Avner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Above and beyond
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marc T Avner - Posted on May 2nd, 2012
Avner is such a caring and doctor. when my newborn was hospitalized for broncholitis because he was having difficultly breathing and ended up on oxygen.while there we were recommended Dr. Avner because wy we were not happy with yr old pediatrician. Dr Anver spent so much time with us. the next morning the doctor called to see how our first night went with the baby. He has always listen to my concerns and address them.The staff there was also so caring and helpful and they always explained what they were doing and why.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marc T Avner - Posted on December 6th, 2011
Not perfect, but solid
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marc T Avner - Posted on April 20th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marc T Avner - Posted on October 22nd, 2009
not proactive. dismissive of abnormal test results. Unwilling to try alternitive ideas or opinions (not like new age alternitive, but simple things like probiotics or soy or recommendations from other doctors). Very unprofessional in releasing medical records and growth charts. Struggled to give direct answers on difficult questions, bird walked into other topics as opposed to checking for an answer from another source.
19 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Dr. Marc T Avner Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGREENWOOD PEDIATRICS, 16830 Northgate Dr Unit 150, Parker, CO
Dr. Marc T Avner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Parker, CO.