Dr. Marc Chernoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Chernoff?

Posted on November 16th, 2013

I first saw Dr. Marc in 2000 when I was in severe back pain. He sent me for a mri right away and we discovered I had a disc that broke off and fell down and was crushing my nerve. Within two weeks I was operated on and was fine after I healed. Years later in 2008 the same thing happened and Dr. Marc operated on me again. And that surgery went well too. Unfortunately he doesn't take my new insurance and I am very upset because I might need surgery again and I want him to do it. But I have been talking with him about what's going on now and taking his advice. I would have him do my surgery again in a heart beat. He is so knowledgeable and takes his time with me and really shows he cares. I highly recommend to everyone with back problems. In my book he is the best.

Posted on August 31st, 2013

I was treated for sciatica. Went to Dr. Chernoff after being told by another doctor that I needed surgery. Dr. Chernoff recommended conservative treatment . I am now pain free

Posted on July 6th, 2017