Dr. Ted Barnett II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ted Barnett II?

Posted on December 10th, 2017

I would not recommend this doctor for knees. My husband just wanted to be a little more active, and Dr Barnett convinced him that a partial knee replacment would be right for him. Three months later it started coming apart so he had to do a full knee replacment on him. He was only 62 and not onli is the full knee replacment loose but he's had three epidural so because his back is so bad from his change in his gait.I tried to call his office yo let him know what was going on but never even received a phone call.

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Dr. Barnett did a complete hip on my mom. She had had a previous surgery that had failed. He was excellent. Very skilled surgeon. Very good personality. A+

great outcome on hip replacement

Posted on March 18th, 2016

I had a total R hip replacement. I was back playing tennis after 7 weeks. Five months after THR I went skiing for 4 days in Utah. No problems at all. Then a month later I went skiing for 5 days in Colorado. Even did a lot of moderate mogul runs. I highly recommend Dr Barnett.

Caution advised

Posted on October 21st, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor nor this office. They are a high volume, large practice with a focus on numbers rather than quality. I should have been on notice when I saw the large number of buses, and frail, elderly people from all the area nursing homes and assisted living facilities. It was the biggest mistake in my life going to see this doctor, and after my botched hip surgery has and will require multiple more surgeries. Be careful, and choose another doctor and practice don't mistake credentials for quality as bigger does not always mean better; at least in this case with this physician and this group.

Knowledgable knee and hip surgeon

Posted on August 9th, 2015

Dr. Barnett is young and uses new techniques in knee surgery which make recovery faster and the new knee last longer. He is a gentleman, and he is personable. He doesn't waste time or words taking care of what needs to be done to make the patient function pain-free.

Best bone doc in town!

Posted on December 10th, 2013

A Great Orthopedic Surgeon

Posted on May 17th, 2012

Dr. Barnett did a total left hip replacement for me two weeks ago. I was able to leave the house within a week, and drive within less than two weeks. My pain was never over a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. He LISTENED to my questions and ANSWERED them without hesitation. He does not talk "above your head", and seems to really care about his patients. I highly recommend him.

Posted on August 26th, 2011

Dr. Barnett is a skillful surgeon who uses the latest technologies and information to provide services. I would recommend him, he has done knee replacements on both of my knees.

Posted on September 25th, 2017