Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Bischof
Dr. Marc Bischof, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ocoee, FL, with another office in Orlando, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bischof is affiliated with Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health and Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Bischof has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Showing 3 of 3
I have been a patient of Dr. Bischof for 11+ years and delivered two children under his "caring hand". I would highly recommend his practice. He is very thorough in his approach and what I like the best gives me his professional recommendations ( I HATE doctors that make me make the decision on medical issues that I do not have a knowledge for). His staff has very low turnover so the patients are most likely going to see the same faces every visit.
Office is very unprofessional - has receptionist contact you regarding your test results- can not even read what the doctor wrote or understand what it says - would never call and ask any questions either - they announce your name and what your problem is so that the whole waiting room knows what it is too - what happened to a patient's privacy?? I will never go here again - the guy is a jerk
Dr. Bischof is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women
Florida Hospital East Orlando
Lucerne Medical Center
Orlando Regional Medical Center
Same Day Surgery Center
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
29 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Marc Bischof accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marc Bischof is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocoee, FL.