Dr. Marc Breslow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Breslow?

Rotator Cuff Surgery

Posted on December 16th, 2017

I would certainly recommend Dr. Breslow. The doctor and his staff were very attentive. I had a positive experience and a 100% recovery!.

He Fixed My Shoulder !!!

Posted on December 15th, 2017

Dr. Breslow did a fine job fixing my torn rotator cuff and torn cartilage in my knee. His office staff was also very helpful. He and his staff returned my phone calls in a prompt manner.

Excellent care and communication!

Posted on December 15th, 2017

Dr. Breslow did my ACL reconstruction surgery after a volleyball injury. He was generous with his time and answered my questions prior to surgery. I received excellent care while prepping for surgery and shortly after surgery, Dr. Breslow stopped in and thoroughly explained what he did during the surgery and how it went. The whole process went so smoothly! Post-operatively, Dr. Breslow was very regular in his check-ups and when I had issues with my medication, he and his staff were very timely in responding to my needs. I am now back to running and playing volleyball again and I have him to thank! I had a great experience and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Kevin K.

Posted on December 13th, 2017

Great experience given a difficult rotator cuff surgery. Explained every option available and every detail of the procedure and recovery. Dr. Breslow's staff are equally professional. Office visits are on time and efficient. All calls are returned promptly. Thank you

installs confidence

Posted on December 12th, 2017

Dr. Breslow came highly recommended from another surgeon I am a high risk due to diabetic age and weight. I had my right rotator cuff repaired he did such a great job I even finished therapy early.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on December 12th, 2017

2015 Breslow performed surgery on my 14yr old son's broken humerus w/perfection. 1yr later I had him do surgery on my 50yr old torn meniscus with excellent success. He was highly recommended and performed exactly to our expectations.

Great and caring Surgeon

Posted on December 12th, 2017

Dr Breslow is very knowledgeable and great surgeon. Dr Breslow diagnosed my injury, he prescribed physical therapy and when my symptoms continued an MRI was ordered. I needed shoulder surgery, Dr Breslow spent the time with me to answer all my questions and drew a diagram of my injury. Surgery went very well. Dr Breslow is a very caring doctor and I would definitely use him again if needed. His staff is courteous and very friendly, follow up appointments were easy to make. If you want a great surgeon choose Dr Breslow.

Great Experience - Very Professional

Posted on December 12th, 2017

Completed a complicated shoulder tear very successfully. Pre-op and post-op visits answered all of my questions and put me at ease. Would recommend.

Knee surgery - would buy again ;-)

Posted on December 12th, 2017

I went to Dr. Breslow for ACL reconstruction and to fix a meniscus tear. He and his staff were very knowledgable and prompt throughout the time I went to IBJI. Everything went smooth from making the appointments, visiting the office, the surgery, follow ups, answering my questions, etc. I would go back but hopefully I won't have to ;-).

One Happy Patient

Posted on December 12th, 2017

While hemming and hawing before finally committing to a knee arthroscopy, Dr. Breslow was very patient with me. He explained what needed to be done, was accommodating with finding a day that worked due to other factors involved, and provided good follow up care after my surgery as well. Dr. Breslow had previously done shoulder surgery on my 82 year old mother and always treated her so kindly, was available for family members to talk to him, and she had a great outcome. Many of our family members are his patients and for good reason!

Shoulder surgery

Posted on December 12th, 2017

Dr. Breslow is a great surgeon. Explained the whole process in detail and made sure I understood it, he was always there to answer any questions I had. Great follow up after surgery. Staff is excellent! Recovery time was just what he said. I totally trust him, and highly recommend him!

Had 2 surgeries

Posted on December 12th, 2017

I had two separate surgeries w Dr Breslow and had excellent care and recovery, I highly recommend him, he's very Thorough and he knows his stuff