Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Marc H Brickman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Marc H Brickman has the following 20 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Varicose Veins
- Holter monitoring
- Cholesterol Management
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Nutritional Support
- Lyme Disease
- Weight Loss
Dr. Marc H Brickman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marc H Brickman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 26
it is a little difficult getting in to see the good doctor or his NP. he has a busy practice and is not taking appointments on Fridays. Otherwise, he has a friendly courteous staff and is willing to spend time with you and he listens and asks pertinent questions. He or his office will follow up to ensure your condition is improved. I called after hours with a minor concern and received a phone call from Dr. Marc himself within 10 minutes from his personal cell phone. I was impressed.
I have never once had to wait to be seen. Interesting because he spends more time reviewing my history and discussing any topic I ask about - more so than any doctor I have ever seen. His staff is professional, kind and considerate. I never have to ask for a copy of my test results - they are always given to me without charge (some offices charge for copying!).
Went to him for a primary doctor, Some help with my Thyroids . I was hospitalized a couple of years age and he wouldn't come to be my primary care doctor at the Aiken hospital. I had severe pain in my stomach area and he could not narrow the problem after several tests and his suggestions for certain specialist was basically an open book and throw a dart and wherever it landed he sent you there. I guess he finally gave up and said it was in my head. Changed Primary Doctors and found out I had Chronic Pancreatitis after the 2nd visit with my new Primary.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Marc H Brickman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marc H Brickman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aiken, SC.